Family Law & Arbitration Legislation
This page provides links to the primary legislation on mediation, arbitration, parenting coordination and family law in Alberta, British Columbia and Canada on CanLII. CanLII regularly updates its archive of legislation, and is at times more current than the legislation available on government websites.
· Arbitration Act, RSA 2000, c A-43
· Limitations Act, RSA 2000, c L-12
· Interpretation Act, RSA 2000, c I-8
· Family Law Act, SA 2003, c F-4.5
· Matrimonial Property Act, RSA 2000, c M-8
· Adult Interdependent Relationships Act, SA 2002, c A-4.5
· Arbitration Act, RSBC 1996, c 55
· Limitation Act, SBC 2012, c 13
· Interpretation Act, RSBC 1996, c 238
· Family Law Act, SBC 2011, c 25
· Divorce Act, RSC 1985, c 3 (2nd Supp)
CanLII is a non-profit organization funded by the Federation of Law Societies of Canada from lawyers' bar membership fees.